COVID-19 Reopening Plan
Covid-19 Reopening Plan
This plan has been created in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and is our good faith effort to:
- Comply with all of the operating restrictions imposed by State and County Government;
- Operate in a manner consistent with the COVID-19 related health and safety recommendations issued by the County, State and Federal health authorities; and
- Permit the greatest use of our facility while striving to keep all that use our facility safe.
This plan has been amended multiple times to conform with the latest issued COVID-19 restrictions and recommendations. This plan was last modified on January 9, 2022.
What the Space is doing:
- Unallocated Space is open, based on the latest operating restrictions and health and safety recommendations, subject to the following conditions:
- All participants cooperate and assist in the execution of the health and safety guidelines described below and appropriate sanitation measures.
- Regularly occurring in person events and social gatherings can be resumed immediately, As long as the above described restrictions are complied with.
- We have created a process to enable anyone to remotely stream an event by contacting email@example.com or Jelly in Slack. Our regular events that can be run remotely can continue as instructors are available.
- We have cleaning supplies generously donated by our community members for use in the Space. We do not have a supply of masks but some form of mask/face covering is required (covering the nose and mouth fully with no holes) while inside our facility at all times.
- If you have questions we have not answered, ask us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or tagging @board in Slack.
Health and Safety Guidelines:
- Do not come to the Space if you are sick.
- Pursuant to the Anne Arundel County Department of Health Order for Public Safety issued on January 7, 2022, all persons over the age of two years shall wear a face covering while indoors or while outdoors when it is not feasible to maintain a physical distance of six feet from persons who are not members of the same household or residence. For purposes of this Plan, “face covering” means a covering that fully covers, without gaps, a person’s nose, mouth, and chin and is secured to the person’s head. A copy of the full order can be found at this link: https://www.aahealth.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Public-Safety-Order-Face-Coverings-HD-with-COA_NK-1-7-22.pdf.
New procedures for use of the Space:
- The Space can be opened by any Keyholder.
- Mark the space as open/closed using the tablet in the front of the space.
- Sanitize/clean your tools and work area.
- A Keyholder should sanitize all door handles/light switches as part of the open/close procedure and note the date this was done so it can be easily seen by the next Keyholder that opens and closes the Space.
We will reevaluate the efficacy of this plan from time to time and update the measures we are taking as developments warrant. If you have any questions we have not answered, ask us by emailing email@example.com or tagging @board in Slack.